cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality descripancy notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After inspection result recording, if i want to send partial qty back to vendor, i have to send Quality descripancy notification to buyer. Buyer uses this info to send back the material to vendor. Could some one tell me how to do this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In short this can be achieved by the standard SAP functionality of triggering notification like f2.

In customization you can maintain the notification which will flow to the Buyer with relevant information.You can design your own format to send to buyer & vendor for nonconformity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you exactly tell me where to update this in notification type

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO> QM> Quality inspection> Maintain inspection type > Inspection type > Notification type. for 01inspection type you can maintain F2 notification. so when defect recording is done and saved notification is generated automatically

You can see the config in

Spro->Plant Maintenance and Customer Service->Maintenance and Service Processing->Print Control->Define Shop Papers, Forms and Output Programs

Here configure your own paper which has your predefined format.

When a defect is recorded system will create a Notification which can be seen in the QM02/QM10--->here click on the send Mail option of the Action box.This will trigger mail to Buyer or vendor.You can also maintain the Mail-Ids in the Partner function.Explore same.

I hope this will help you

Answers (0)