cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requisition-Upload from ERP to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i trying to upload pr's automatically from erp to srm. Is it possible without using the business package for byers (portal)-I want ot stay in ERP-?

I know that there's a BAdI called 'Activate Sending of Purchase Requisition to Ext. Procurement System (ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST)'

Can somebody help me?

thanx

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not get your question correctly. With SRM70 PRs will automatically send to SRM by activating the Badi you mentioned. What do you mean by "you want to stay in ERP"?

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ prasanna

Thanx a lot- I will try!

@ Jagadish

Thank you for answering, too. I mean that my requisitioners shouldn't use the portal.

BR,

Timo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. As per standard BUYERS use portal for sourcing activities.

since BUYERS has to see the requirement in the portal . First Buyer has to understand the requirement and commodity what he needs to procure and so that he will contact appropriate vendor and negotiate with vendor and assign the vendor and create a necessary follow on docuement.

NO PORTAL (WEB) NO SRM.

BUYER / REQUESTER/ GOOD RECIPIENT /BUSINESS USERS and all business transaction happened via only WEB PORTAL in SRM

ONLY ADMINISTARTOTOR can have access only for GUI.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

thanx for your answer!

I think i have to be more specific: In our purchasing organisation we use the NetWeaver Portal to create PR's, but the others (f.e. IT) don't. They shall do it within the SAP GUI of ERP 6.0. The requisitions of both ("types of requisitioners") shall be directly uploaded to SRM 7.0.

So my question: This is possible via activating the mentioned BAdI?

The problem is that I cannot test this at the moment, but I have to brief our people about this topic. A short device or maybe some documentation on this topic would be very nice:)

BR,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

From what I understand: Both the requsitions (ERP PR) created via either the portal or via the SAP GUI relate to the same ERP system. The Plan Driven Procurement scenario is the scenario in which you will be configuring the distribution of the PR's to your central procurement solution (SAP SRM).

The PDP scenario can be configured in two ways:

Old fashioned: Distribute PR's via the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report (additional customizations are also required, view SAP service market place). This scenario is supported for SRM 7.0 + ECC 6.0 ehp 3 or lower but also works with a ehp4 back-end.

Newly introduced: Collective Processing of Purchase Requisitions scenario (CPPR), requires SRM 7.0 + ECC 6.0 ehp 4 + xi/pi. Uses SOA calls and provides additional new features and more new features will be released in the future (via SAP EHP's).

Hope this helps. In short your scenario and the constraints you see (web-ui created PR's and GUI ECC PR's) are technically covered in both Plan Driven Procurement scenario solutions.

Kind regards,

Tim

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Timo

Whatever Tim said is correct.

send mail to business id . i will send you one piece of docuemnt for quick understanding.

timo - i sent a mail but it bounce back

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timo,

Yes it is possible to send PRs (both created from portal and GUI) to SRM using Badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST. When the PR is created, no matter via portal or GUI, this Badi gets activated and send the PRs to SRM as per the logic mentioned in the Badi.

I guess you are on ECC6.0 with Ehp4, then only this Badi works.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdesh Reddy

I am looking to solve the same problem.

We are already SRM7.0 and ERP6.0 EHP4.

I am not sure client already implemented PDP or CPPR. In the mean time i want to confirm regardless of CPPR implementation

is it possible to transfer the PR attachment from ERP to SRM by changing active parameter in BADI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.

You mean both header level and item level attachment will be transfered with PR document to SRM.

Pls confirm.

Regards

ckumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can possibly explore the possibility of using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER which doesnt need portal.

Rgds,

Prasanna