cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condtion record automatically not fetched up (Mandatory condition)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

condition record automatically not fetched up (Mandatory condition) in sales order level. tax condition record. i have 2 clients in previous client also having same table combination. is there any chance to overwrite the condition records. If i have so many condition records in this previous client shall i delete and created new client. pls clarify this doubt, help me in this regard.

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Go to VK12 and change the valid to date for your condition record for previous year and then create new condtion record.

Or

2. directlly create new condtion record for the same duration which is given to previous condition record system will ask you can i over write condition record.

Rudra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagul,

There can be many possiblities on why the values of Condition record record defined as Automatic are not picking up the values. There are few pointers below and kindly have a look on the basis of these:

1. If the condition types are not mandatory but are defined as automatic, then you save a SALES ORDER. In the display mode of the Sales Order you can check the actual reason on why price are not being picked for those CONDITION TYPES in pricing analysis.

2. Also you can check the validity of those condition record, whether this has expired !!

3. Check any requirements are attached to the Condition Type or Access sequence.

Please update your post after checking these above pointers !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the condition record determination analysis in the Order at item level in Conditions tab. Go to analysis and see the reason why the condition record is not determined?

Then check in VK13, for the same combination, value is maintained or not?

Then check the validity periods of condition record in VK13?

Then check the Pricing date in the Order.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

there could be many reasons for this. validity period is maintained incorrectly or the condition type has maintained as manual condition in v/08 or something else. the first step to be done is to check the condition tab in the sales order and then click on analysis button there you may find the reason why the condition records are not being taken automatically.