Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA format and Travel Expenses reimbursement

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I will have soon to work on a new sub-project for my client which consist to adopt the new DME format named SEPA for the Travel expense reimbursment.

Today we use DME for Germany and UK (France and Spain are paid via Finance).

We are in ERP 6.0 but I couldn't find yet any specific information on SEPA for Travel Management.

If someone could give me some informations, it will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Christophe DARS.

T&E Consulting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

the SEPA requirement for Travel mangement are already realized and partially available.

Travelcosts will reimbursed with three altrernative ways:

1. Payment via HR Payroll: The SEPA requirements was fullfilled by HR Development

2. Payment via Posting to FI: To payout travelreimburesemnt you need a vendor in FI. The vendor has special bank-informations- The vendor-update a. manual via transaktion FK02 or b. automatic via Report RPRAPA00 is an update of the HR infotype 0009 datas- where bankaccount numbers will be substituted with IBAN numbers. IF you check OSS note search with search term SEPA, IBAN, RPRAPA00 and with component 'FI-TV*' you will find several changes which already delivered  the requirements for the new Process.

3. Payment via DME: Payment will be realized via Filetransfer to the bank (or via scheck) For every country existst a separate DM Report. The DME reports are adequate for the SEPA requirements.

But HR has implement some new attbrubutes- like a 'due-date' as selection option. . This new function will be delieverd soon with new  note 1900850 is relevant for the related DDIC changes and delivery. Please check also related note 1909826.

New note 1863520 will deliver a submission date for preliminary Data Exchange Media.

(This will be tested in the next days(and translation is still missing))

Not all these notes are already released. So maybe it makes sense to check the current (release) status of the note if you want to update your system.

The HR notes are relevant for Travel because most of the TRAVEL DME Reports uses HR Includes- so changes in HR-includes  has influence to the travel DME Report-Includes.

To make a long story short: SEPA Requirements are realized for SAP Travelmanagement in ERP !

I hope that this information can help you further

Best regards

Klaus

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Up