cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using classic scenario. Following document is PR and PO will be created based on PR.

My question is, If an SC is created with an vendor BP in it, and suppose SC is created and approval workflow got completed and PR got created for that SC. Now PR is in back end system right? So now if the vendor address is changed in SAP(back end) for that vendor, will the Vendor address in this current SC gets changed to new address (or) will it contain the old value??(Keep in mind that the Vendor synchronization job will run with a frequency of 24 hours, in our example ,SC is created and PR got created for that SC before the back ground job runs....)

If it is changed, my question is as the document type for SC will be different know, so the system should not change any details which are related to SRM documents know??? If it is changed then there is point in updating the vendor via vendor synchronization report right???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the SC created in SC transferred to R/3 -Example SC NO 1-The Vendor address will be the old one

For all the next shopping cart creation SC NO 2 the address will be changed because the job will update the address in

SRM from R/3.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When we are trying to create the SC, we are getting the warning message as "Time zone MST not valid in country US (several possibilities)". we need to switch off this message.

Some one can help me how to switch of this message and advice me how this message is occurring.

Thanks & Regards

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will the vendor address in PR gets changed or it will also be the same as SC??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, tested, the doc in ERP would be udpated with new master data while 'unmatched' with SC in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh Kumar,

Thanks for the information...

If I understand correctly the next SC's and PO's created will have the new changed address which was changed in Previous PO..?

As you said that a job will update...what job will update this?Also will the VN Master is updated with a new address in the backend?

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the SC already created in SRM will not be updated.Thanks