cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document ref to billing doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have business scenario for sscrp sales.

1. I am generating proforma invoice can it is possible in std. settings order status will get updated?

2. Can any one explain if i creted billing document refrence to billing document can i expense out the sales value in accounting how i can do this

[Second one is only for the information].

Rudra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Idelly speaking, you are not suppose to create a proforma for scrap sales. The inventory should be accounted and customer should be debited for that value.

Coming to your question, what do you mean by order status ?? Do you mean document flow ?? For information, in document flow, for sale order, the status will always be "Being Processed".

To answer your second question, you can create a commercial invoice with reference to a proforma or commercial invoice to credit / debit notes but not another commercial invoice. Of course, accordingly, entries in FI will be posted.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

My business scenario is, i have purchased raw material and after processing it i have did transferred it to FG bonded store. the moment i have transfer to bonded store it will update the RGI and RGII register.

know i am using same material again as raw material and packing 5 items in 1 packet and again i am selling it but this time i don't want to RGI & RGII register should be get update.

is there any way so i can do this.

for this reason only i am doing Performa invoice but because Performa invoice doesn't update the document flow order status.

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmi.

To answer your second question, you can create a commercial invoice with reference to a Performa or commercial invoice to credit / debit notes but not another commercial invoice. Of course, accordingly, entries in FI will be posted.

i don't understand what you are trying to make me understand.

Rudra

Edited by: Gajanan Rudrakanthwar on Jul 19, 2010 7:10 AM

Answers (0)