Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Issue from Dp to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Working on SCM 4.1

Monthly we release the Forecast from DP to SNP...

Everytime the Release was perfect.

Prior to release we do Con Check for planning Area/MPOS

But for Last month Release we got the issue...For some SKUs forecast isnot Released from DP to SNP(Forecast is zero in SNP Planning book) ??

What could be the Causes ???

Can anybody explain me why it is haapened??

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

Do you have any service package update in your system in last few months.

You user report /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE and try to delete FA and FC from SNP planning for products you do not have Forecast release successfully in APO SNP. You will get to to know if there is some forecast which is marked as fix, if yes than we have issue with service package upgrade.

Please also compare the APO master data for the products for which you have successfull release and for missing products.

Some time , we also have issue if we have different Requirements Strategy maintained in APO master for these products.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I am also facing a similar issue wih release of FC from DP to SNP with error "GMC does not exist"

I checked requirements strategy for unsuccessful products and successful products

Can you kindly help me to know how requirements strategy is affecting release of FC

Regards,

Mrigendra Sharma

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

As you follow monthly DP to SNP release cycle ,you must have some background job or process chain to do this activity .

Can you please check the applocation log or spool to see exactly what error occured and which codes are affected in this .

General check could be -When this DP to SNP release was in process the DP and or SNP Planning Areas might be locked / or somebody was accessing the Planning Books in edit mode and hence no release happned at all or for selected codes.

Please let me know if it helps...

Regards,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi digambar...thank for your reply..

I already checked the Logs/Locks in the Spool for that Product-Location , not got any Log.

What could be the reason , and if i release by using Single SKU-Location , then it is releasing the correct data!

I thing there is an issue in the mass Release , can u pl z help on mass Release (through Jobs).

Any SAP Note??

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

Can you please tell me how did you do tat for single SKU-location.and what version you are working on?

As in mass release we use the TCode /SAPAPO/MC90 and variables like

Source data :

DP Planning area,

Version=000 and

KF name from which source data need to be released.

Whereas in Traget we only maintain

The order category FA/FB etc and

version =000,

Horizon : date from and to

Periodicity: this is planning bucket profile and how you want to split the data e.ig. weeks ,days or customized periods etc

and Product Location data ...

I dont think we need any SAP Note for doing this basic activity...

Regards,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

There should be spool / log available which will show, the release log and for which products the release was successful.

The common reasons, I could imagine are, 1. Locking of the SNP location products or forecasts or 2, missing the products, locations in the selections 3. If product split or location split is used then , these tables are not used

You should be in a position to check the log of the release job.

Regards

Datta

0 Kudos

Hi,

check your period settings, hope there is no clash in the periods

cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Could you please check the final forecast values in Demand planning book . I hope they are not negative or zero.

Secondly, how you transfer your data to SNP PA ? Is it from DP PA to Infocube then to SNP PA ? or from DP PA to SNP PA ?

Check any thing missing on the variant... or check the spool tooo ..

Regards

Rahul Chitte