cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How movement type is determine in out bound delivery?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

(1) I want to know, how movement type is determine in out bound delivery (item detail --->Administration tab).

If I want to make a setting of customer return, then where can I assign movement type 451 so that it will appear in OBD?

(iii) Please provide me the path of setting of SD document category ex- J,7 etc (Which appears in T-code OVLP)

Thanks,

MMC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Milind,

Movement types are determined from schedule line category. you have to assign proper schedule line category to item category inorder to get the relevant movement types or else make changes in existing sch. line cat.

Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

Movement type is basically used to determin from schedule line category assigned "Maintain Schedule Line Category" T-code VOV6"

Schedule Line basically determin the Business Process e.g if you want to delivery to stock from your unrestricted Stock or Special Stock or sales order stock, second which process you want to return back product to your stock, wheather unrestricted Stock or Block stock,

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

M type (Tcode OMJJ) is determine into the Delv doc on the bases of Sch line Cat(Tcode VOV6) maintain in your sales order's item level .

The relevant Sch line Cat is determined into sales order on the bases (tcode VOV5 of

I Cat + MRP type (if any) .

And the I cat is determined into sales order based on (tcode VOV4)

Sales Doc. Type + Item cat.group (determined from material Master) + Item usage (if any) + ItemCat-HgLvItm (if any).

The std sch line cat for Return is 651.

If you want to have 451 as M type for your material then copy std sch line cat DN and maintain 'Z' Sch Line cat with your M Type.

And determine the same to your I Cat for return in return sale order.

Before executing your process cycle have a look/check on copying control config for Return Order to Delv in Tcode VTLA.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes my question is answered. But what about second question

Please provide me the path of setting of SD document category ex- J,7 etc (Which appears in T-code OVLP)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go this way

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Sales Document Item ---> Define Item Categories

Regards,

Sandip