Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minimum order qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have these req.

i have maintain min order qty in material master. let say 10PCS ($5/PCS). then i create Sales Order w/ qty = 5, the system propose warning (we can still continue create order).

i want to have condition type that have value = Price * min qty --> $5 * 10 PCS.

i think we need routine. can anyone know the code for this routine?

thx

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

case closed

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of trying with routine in your PP, why don't you use std functionalty like scales in your condition record for the desired condition type.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

JP,

i dont think we can do it by scale. can you elaborate more detail?

the price is no matter, but the quantity for getting condition value must be minimum order quantity, not order quantity.

best regard,

Hendry

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay. Then in that case, I agree with you, you have to opt for a routine for the same

But I still feel, you can do with scales.

In your condition type, check with

Formula for scale base value in Scales section. This is formula for determining the scale base value. You can use this formula to specify calculation methods that are not provided in the standard system. And you have to provide/maintain Scale basis in your condition type.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for ur quick reply

thx for ur advice, but i dont exactly know how it's work. i haven't used it yet.

and i think it easier use calculation base value routine, which is base value = minimum order qty in material master.

but i stuck with the code. do you know the code for this kind of routine?

Thanks

best Regard,

Hendry

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use minimum price condition (standard)- PMIN for this

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx all for reply

but i think cond type PMIN cannot accommodate my requirement. as i know condition type PMIN is used for giving minimum price for 1 pCS, it's not related with minimum order qty in material master.

i have solved the problem, by adding condition based value routine..

case closed.

thanks

Best regard,

Hendry