cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clearing difference in WM and IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i try to clear difference in WM and Im in LX23 , i face one difficulty i cannot able to process for specific material. when i execute the session , it create for all the material in plant/st.loc or plant/w.h . when i try to figure out one material i am not able to process this .please give some solution on this problem.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not get what you mean by specific material. If you want to compare the stock for your specific material use MMBE and compare it with LS24 in WM.

If you want to do stock adjustment in IM and WM then you can use simply use MB1Au2014712/713 transaction code. System will ask you to enter storage type and storage bin while executing this transaction code. However make sure SU management is not active for the material. If it is active then take the stock in 999 storage type using LT01. make the stock adjustment using MB1A/MB11---711 or 712 whatever the case may be. Take the stock back to the bin.

Thanks,

Milind C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi milind,

thx for your answer and as per your answer if i process 711or 712 i am not able to post the document that "Difference amount is too high Message no. M7777". so what is the problem to post the document i check the tolerance group in mm it is having enough quantity.

my question is 1)how to set the tolerance in wm.

2)if i process LX23 , it listed all the materials plant/st.loc , as per my requirement i need to clear difference for specific one material from the list. how to do that....(session is created for all the material)

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tolerence group setting is for the document level and also item level.

So for the specific material, please check the limit allowed and the value of the difference that you are trying to post.

Hope this helps.

Regards

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no WM physical inventory setting which enables you to check the tolerance for value/amount.

You are getting error because physical inventory difference is more than what you have maintained in OMJ2 transaction code.

You can check the setting of define tolerance for physical inventory Difference in customisation of physical inventory under MM.(T code OMJ2). There is a setting of item as well as header level.

Thnaks,

Milind C