cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source code of Fm in Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where to look for the source code of the FM generated by Adobe form?

Though my interface and form are active, it gives a short dump saying "The following syntax error occurred in program "/1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000002 " in

include "/1BCDWB/LSM00000002F01 " in

line 696:

The field "SFPSY" is unknown, but there is a field with the similar name "SFSY". ."

I am not using any system fields in my form.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Weird message does not mean you need to correct what it is saying. In my opinion you should carefully read all the elements used in the form and think about what could cause the problem. Should be something like weird type in used data structure or something like that. Otto

p.s.: you can find the function module, but you MUST NOT change it in any way. It is SAP-generated code based on the interface and context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Otto,

In order to simplify the problem, I have removed all the fields from the layout except one field. This field is for sales order number.

Then I have activated the form and tried printing it.Still I get the sam error.

Why does SAP generates FM module source code with syntax errors?

In the source code of the FM it is assigning return code value to SFPSY-SUBRC whereas in reality the interface has SFSY-SUBRC.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks,

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the interface of the form, the system field / system structure is automatically inserted I guess Import parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

System fields are inserted automatically in the context.But the source code of the generated FM has errors with the error message as menitioned in my previous post.

Is there anyway to correct that error?

Thanks,

Sandeep

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the code which SAP generates would be based on the inputs your provide to it... looks like there one extra character in the SAP suggested varaible to what you have in code... so I assume it would be a typo some where in the passing or using parameters...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I believe Its not a typo since the code is generated by SAP itself for the system field which I am using in the Adobe form layout.

Instead of the assigning the return value to the field SFSY-SUBRC, it is assigning it to SFPSY-SUBRC in the generated source code.My interface type is smartform compatible and the system fields are stored in structure SFSY.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sandeep, SFPSY exists in 7.0. Why doesn't it exist in your system?

Please paste the lines concerned, ....

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

SFPSY exists in 7.0.But my interface type is smartform compatible and hence it inserts structure SFSY instead of SFPSY in the context of the Abobe form.But the FM generated still refers to structure SFPSY field insetad of SFSY field.Unfortunately I am not able to display the code lines of the genearetd FM where this error occurs.

When I activate the Adobe form, why doesn't the FM code gets regenerated?Or Am I missing something?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I solved it by myself by removing the loop condition in the context whihc inturns does not assign the return value to SFPSY-SUBRC.

Thank you all for the patience

Sandeep