cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM/PP interface and use of WM in manufacturing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Can someone please share the detailed config for WM/PP interface and the generic scenarios for the use of WM in manufacturing sites?

Please provide building blocks and detailed configuration description

I understand the use and high level use of WM in manufacturing but i need a detailed step by step config and te use of LP transactions in WM/PP and the usual RF transactions.

A quick reply will be appreciated.

Regards

Kiran Yarlagadda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well thanks for teh reply but i was wondering if someone could provide me detailed description from end to end including master data setup and also with some building blocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran

The main master data for PP interface with Wm are

1. Production supply area

2. Control cycles.

In the defination of production supply area with repect to plant we attach the WMstorage location from which back flushing should occur.

Secndly the control cycle , in combination of Plant, Materail and Production supply area attach the storage type and Bin from which the materials need to be picked for back flushing

Coming to configuration : Main thing is type of staging in combination of plant & production supply area

and assignment of production scheduling profile to plant where u can define the about TR and time of batch creation like so.

Coming to the flow

The from production version get the routing and in turn work centers

To work centers we attach the production supply area and in turn WM storage location n storage type .

Please let me know if you need further details

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This may not be as low level as you want but you can start here:

SPRO>>>Logistics Execution>>>Warehouse Manangement>>>Interfaces>>>Define Production

Also, click on the help note beside the 'Execute' button for a little direction.