cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 SP05 - BRF Item level approval does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on process controlled workflow for shopping cart approval process. I have defined necessary process levels and workflow works fine for a single item SC.

I have selected decision type as "Item-based approval for partial document" for each process level and hence expect each line item (according the start condition) should have it's own set off approvers, but instead of this, system determines approvers at header level and hence item which does not really need approval undergoes approval as well.

Could you please help me to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I think you need to check you BADI implementation (/SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER).. Are you assigning a area GUID for each and every item in a SC and all area GUID are mapped to "A" or "Group" of agents??..

But on the other hand if youu2019re using standard BADI implementation, let me know..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Yes, we are using the copy of the standard implementation. We are looking into the BADI implementation and trying to assign a separate AREA GUID to each line item. Hopefully, when different aggents are assigned to these AREA GUIDs, it will enable the item level approval. I will keep you updated.

Meanwhile, it would be really helpful if you could share some sample code of such badi implementation which can help me to understand it more clearly.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You can find the sample code in EI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS_SC. Badi implementation - /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP will give you idea how to create area guid for your scenario.

Best Regards,

Saravanan

Answers (0)