cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm - 2 Different First pages to be called

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to call 2 different "FIRST" pages in a Form depending on record count. The "NEXT" page remains unchanged (Only one type). Depending on the record count, the FIRST_PAGE_1 (With FOOTER) will be called or FIRST PAGE2 (Without FOOTER) will be called to help the MAIN window in the FIRST_PAGE_2 printed bigger as there is no FOOTER WINDOW here. I am trying to accommodate this design in the SmartForm layout. Please give me your suggestion.

Appreciate your help in Advance,

Thanks,

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well understanding your requirement, I feel you need not have 2 different 1st pages.also in a smartform you could have a single "Main window".

Suggestion - You could have 1 first page and can have a condition set before dispalying the main window body and footer to check the record count.If the main window data would overflow the 1st page (You probably would have to check how many records you could accomodate in 1 page. In case you can accoomodate 10 in one page and if your records are 15(without footer and 10 with footer), then you could check if the number of records is greater then 10, then you could bypass the text element created for the footer)

Revert in case you need further explanation.

Answers (0)