Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP system not generating Pick HUs

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've configured the system to create and assign Pick HUs to transfer orders for a particular movement type. But during TO confirmation, the system proposed the source HU as the destination HU. I don't want this behavior.

Instead, I need the system to automatically generate and assign new Pick HUs to the TO(as destination HUs)

How can I achieve this?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved. When you make settings for automatic generation of HU in customizing, DESELECT the switch for user exit, if you are NOT using it!

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,,

Please try following,

Delete the flag of u201CHU requirementu201D If you do this setting then source HU will not be destination HU. You need to give it manually.

Proceed as below

Go to SPRO->Logistic general>handling unit management>Basic->Material management>Inventory management-->HU requirement for storage location and default values of delivery

Select your plant sales organisation entry and click on details, deactivate the HU requirement.

Alternatively you can use following method,

use SM30/SM31 transaction enter the table name T001Wclick on find maintenance log select MB_DELIV- maintain

Select your plant and double click on sloc and deactivate HU requirement setting.

Thanks,

Milind C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not doing any manipulation of the source HU, I dont see any reason why the same HU cannot be the destination HU.

Still if you need, either you have to use the user exit option or change the setting not to assign pick HU and mater manully assign the same.

Hope this helps.