cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields under custom tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have added new custom tab and added the fields under the custom tab using the following steps.

1. I have enhanced the cstructure DPR_TS_PROJECT_EXTENDED_ATTR. Ran the re[port to populate the fileds in mapping table.

2. Then I have created a new field control and assigned the custom created fileds to external structure 'DPR_TS_API_PROJECT_O' and saved the field control.

3. I have created new field group for custom field group. Added the variables under the custom tab.

Now if i go to the Project Definition tab for the defined project type, i am able to see the custom tab i have created but not able to see the fileds i have defined.

It is showing blank in this case. I would like to ask what should i maintain for attributes under Field Group -> Custom Fields for Field Groups. I am little confused abt the attributes Field Type, Width, Row, Column, Multi Cols, Column and Rows attributes.

Am i doing any mistake over this one or it is OK. Any suggestions in this regard are welcome.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field control profile was not applied to the Project Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Maybe a stupid question: have you flagged the checkbox "active"?

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check the active check box. In the custom tab i am seeing a blank line at the top of page. Thats all.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. On our side, we used include structure CI_DPR_PROJECT, instead of the EXTENDED_ATTRIBUTES, and it's working.

Other hint: did you assign the field groups to the project types?