cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if this is the crrect thread, but I think so.

My problem is that I want to check how it is assigned a form to a delivery (depending on the type of the delivery it is assigned one form or another) so I'm trying to know where it happends and how it happens, not in configuration but in internal code.

I'm expecting to find abap code, ifs, and so on.

Can anybody guide me, please?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in tx. NACE, Application V2 -> this is where you maintain different output types for 'deliveries'.

you find there the procedures which then are attached to delivery types in V_TVLK (Customising).

Former Member
0 Kudos

and where can I find that V_TVLK ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro -> F5 -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Delivery Types -> (Select One Type) -> Field 'OutputDet.Proc'/Output Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And now another question:

in that table it can be found output types, access secuences, etc.

but, how can the program distinguish between and inbound or an outbound delivery? How does it know which one it is being used so it can show the correct form?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

the delivery type for inbound is '7' for outbound 'J'.

Please do not take offense, but I strongly recommend that you try to get your bearings around the process and its setup - it's vital for you to know you way around the basics ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

But what I mean is that somewhere there has to be something like:

if document is inbound

then form = X

if doument is an outbound

then form = Y

or

if document is an inbound

then form =X but change the middle part so it is specific

if document is an outbound

then form =X but change the middle part so it is specific

Or maybe it doesn't work this way...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> But what I mean is that somewhere there has to be something like:

>

> if document is inbound

> then form = X

> if doument is an outbound

> then form = Y

>

> or

>

> if document is an inbound

> then form =X but change the middle part so it is specific

> if document is an outbound

> then form =X but change the middle part so it is specific

>

> Or maybe it doesn't work this way...

Correct. It doesn't work this way. I am not a developer so I might be phrasing this wrong ... but it works more like this:

<ul style="list-style:circle!important;">

<li>read view V_TVLK with key delivery type XXXX.

<li>look up field OutputDet.Proc and Output Type

<li>take whatever you find there to read V_T682Z to make sure you got a delivery (condition LFART)

<li>V_T683S_XX (tx. NACZ) and check for the sequence of condition types + possible requirements

<li>check in VN_T685B which form to use, which subroutine to run and a couple of other things

<li>look up the condition itself to find out which printer, how many copies and such

</ul>

Repeat: I am not a developper, so it might be that the sequence is different from what I have been writing ... but whatever - after having read all that you have enough information to know exactly whether it is an inbound or outbound delivery, which subroutine to use, which form to find, which printer to transfer the thingy to ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, what Myelene told yah is the very truth. go for it.

if you happen to switch form assigned to output type manually in your z-driver program, i can tell you that this is not a good programming style but still, you probably can find it searching your code for TNAPR.

cheers