cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty getting confirmed in VKM1 and VKM3 after releasing the Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have issue related to Quantity confirmation in VKM1. As per the business process the Qty is confirmed by using the Rescheduling Program after releasing the Sales Order in VKM1. In my case when the user is using VKM1 the Order is getting released and Quantities are also getting confirmed. Please could you help me out in analysing the Root Cause to fix this Issue.

The Qty should not get confirmed in VKM1 and should only get confirmed in Rescheduling Program.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam Rock.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard, the quantity will get confirmed when a sales order is released in VKM1.

If the system should not do the availability check and should not confirm quantity, then in Include MV45AFZF activate code CH_CHECK = CON_CHECK_NO. and deactive code CH_CHECK = CON_CHECK_STANDARD.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Thanks for the updates. That is already activated. It is working fine Country A but not for Country B. I have checked the scnerio for Conuntry A the Order is getting rleased in VKM1 and not getting confirmed which is correct. But I am unable to fix the Issue for Country B.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam Rock.