cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order - Planned Internal Activity cost is not getting captured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have problem with PM Order - Planned Internal Activity cost is not getting captured. while the actual cost is captured correctly.

Planned cost for other categories are captured correctly. I have checked the below Message, but was not able to understand how this issue was resolved.

1. Ensure activity type assigned in the work centre costing tab

Checked

2.Ensure plan cost is maintained with respect to assigned activity type and cost centre in the KP26

Checked

3. Ensure correct formula is maintained in costing tab

Checked

4. ensure above activity type & duration is also mainted in routing standard value tab.

Checked - No routing

5.check is the material master costing/accouting tab, valuation class, price control and there value, material origin, qty with strucure

Checked - NA

6. ensure costing element assigned to activity type should be maintained in OKTX as organization

???????

7. Ensure price indicator maintained in Activity type should be coincide with costing variant set indicator

???????

Please advice

shekhar

Edited by: Chandrashekher Yellapragada on Jul 19, 2010 1:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Have you resolve your issue. Kindly let me know the solution, I am facing the same issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

kindly do check in assignment of costelement in costelement group, which you assigned in allocation structure.

and have you maintained costelement for interactivities ?

Hope this will resolve your problem. Because as per your post, you did everything, kindly do chcek this also.

Regards,

pardhu