cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Delivery related Intercompany Billing with revenue transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am required to design a Delivery related Intercompany process where Intercompany Invoice created would be based on revenue transfer from Customer Invoice where Pricing conditions are required to be copied from Customer Invoice Instead of Sales order as in SAP standard.

It would help if you if you advice me on the required settings.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This scenario is known as [Intercompany Stock Transport Order|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/configure-intercompany-stock-transport-order.htm] (Refer the link for details).

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for your feedback,My scenario is like this,We have a Centralized Company which would be delivering directly to the Customers in other Countries through their plants through Plant abroad concept for Local companies in other countries who would be acting as Selling agents for a commision.

I would require to design a Intercompany Invoice(Revenue Less Commison) where I require the revenue from the Customer Invoice to be transferred on the Intercompany invoice.That is all the pricing conditions are required to be copied from Customer invoice to inter company Invoice.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can follow ICAA01 Intercompany Billing Std PP for Intercompany.

Determine that against your invoice.

For understanding, refer -

Go through it. Let me know if you have any doubt in that.

Regards

JP

Answers (0)