cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form FMEA QS9000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing problem in form FMEA QS9000, when we execute the form the values are not coming in Action taken, S, O, D and RPN of Improved state. Can you please tell me where I am missing? How to get the above value in the form?

Please provide some valuable inputs to overcome the above issue.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj -

The way standard qs9000 form was delivered, depending on the status of the preventive/detection actions, will be displayed either in recommended actions or in the improved status. If the status is open/outstanding will be printed in recommended action and confirm/complete etc they will be printed in improved state.

We do have some other issues with this form, working with SAP to resolve them.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

As you said correctly if status is open for detection and preventive action then data will be printed in recommended action, but preventive action and detective action are blank in printing. Once the status is confirmed for actions the data will be printed in Detective action and preventive action but blank for improved state, action taken, S, O, D and RPN in printing.

Why the printing is not happening for action taken even though we confirmed all actions?

Please advise me.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible for you to send the screen shots for the same. I am not getting that issue, so not able to answer you.But, I want to see the status of your action items and qs-9000 form.

If you can share, send them to me, will try to answer your questions.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj -

Check the answers I have sent you. Based on the Start action indicator in the basic data tab of preventive/corrective actions and detection action, will be printed in the first part of the form (generally the current controls) or in the improved state (action taken).

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (0)