cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL error occurred 2812

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting one error message saying that "SQL error 2812 occured:SQL server could not find the procedure "sap_get_object_type"" In the error message screen shot having procedure like The stored procedure must be created in database.To do this follow the instruction as mentioned in ths OSS note 460268.But when i execute the program , i don't find the "start" button to create the procedure.Please tell me how to create stored procedure in BW system.

Regards,

Pratapvdl.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark the procedure you want to execute, right mouse click and choose Execute Script.

On the next screen press "Exectue Script(s)".

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When i run the programme MSSPROCS , it is asking SQL version .I have selected correct version according to my system status ,but the procedure which i mentioned earlier is not coming the table control. i don't want execut the procedur.i want create the procedure in my system.

Regards,

Prtapvdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what you do with report MSSPROCS, you "execute" the stored procedure and thus it is created.

E g after an system copy, you logon to the target system and run MSSPROCS with "Execute All" to create

all stored procedures which where deleted during the system copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the procedure is missing, there might be an patch for the program MSSPROCS for your SAP release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks a lot.