cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNTAX_ERROR SM:EXEC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very funny, was working fine and then suddenly hit this error. Tried to refresh service definition but with no luck!

Syntax error in program "/1AGS/AEAXI_______________015 "._

The following syntax error occurred in program "/1AGS/AEA_XI_______________015

" in include "/1AGS/AEA_XI_______________015 " in

line 614:

"Field "READ" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables "

"nor defined by a "DATA" statement. "DATA" statement."

Job Name....... "SM:EXEC SERVICES 000000006410700"

Job Initiator.. "SOLMAN_ADMIN"

Job Number..... 16013700

any tips would be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For me the problem that i have on job "SM:EXEC" was solved now after a new update on ags_update.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The that told Andorid is from this note, actually i have the same problem now and trying to solve it.

Note 1491227 - Adjustments to service content update from ST 700 SP 23:

-

Carry out the following steps depending on the symptom:

1. You can import the corresponding ST-SER Support Package that contains the new service. Alternatively, after you implement the attached corrections (or import ST 700 Support Package 25), you can call transaction AGS_UPDATE and choose "Register New Service", which is displayed if there are new SAP services. You can select the services that you are able to install from the list. Then save the list and return to the initial screen where the corresponding service content can then be downloaded and activated.

2. As of ST 700 Support Package 25 or after you implement this note, the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_RESET allows you to download service content updates for older sessions, even if they come from older ST-SER releases. This can be done by calling the report and choosing the option "Download content of former sessions". When you execute the report, the system checks for all sessions in the specified time interval whether the service definitions of these services are in Solution Manager. If they are not, they are downloaded. Activation can then be carried out in transaction AGS_UPDATE.

3. Execute the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_RESET and remove the service content update completely. Note that the downloads are also removed. You are then able to download and activate the service content again in transaction AGS_UPDATE or in the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_UPDATE.

4. Execute the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_RESET and remove the service content update completely. You must not delete the downloads. You are then able to download and activate the service content again in transaction AGS_UPDATE or in the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_UPDATE.

-

update:

that report don't solve the problem for me:

after exec service the system return this exception: CX_DSVAS_API_CONTEXT_INSTANCE

Edited by: Lluis Salvador Suarez on Jul 28, 2011 8:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Very funny, was working fine and then suddenly hit this error. Tried to refresh service definition but with no luck!

>

> Syntax error in program "/1AGS/AEAXI_______________015 "._

> The following syntax error occurred in program "/1AGS/AEA_XI_______________015

> " in include "/1AGS/AEA_XI_______________015 " in

> line 614:

> "Field "READ" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables "

> "nor defined by a "DATA" statement. "DATA" statement."

>

> Job Name....... "SM:EXEC SERVICES 000000006410700"

> Job Initiator.. "SOLMAN_ADMIN"

> Job Number..... 16013700

>

> any tips would be appreciated!

Hi

Check whether you have the latest Service Content via the transaction AGS_UPDATE.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit.. did that but unable to click on download updates as it's greyed out.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this Note 1143775 - SAP service content update.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis_23

Try to execute the report RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_RESET with the option "Remove content completely". Existing downloads must be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should fix your Syntax error, and now you can execute you SAP Earlywath alert.

Edited by: Andorid on Jul 28, 2011 6:53 PM

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had an issue where the download button was greyed out and has "status unknown", and of course the new update downloads could not be downloaded. SM:EXEC SERVCES was dumping on a conversion error, I resolved that problem, but the button remained greyed out.

Then I found there was an other dump being created on the system, when SM:EXC SERVICES ran program RDSVASAEC_ROOT_____________056.

Then I found SAP Note 1569685 - "SL Reporting: KPI system availability incorrect" and after that note was applied

the button was available.

I am not sure if this will resolve in your context, however if the note is applicable to your Release and SP level, I would certainly give it a try.

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please replace your service definitions completely. Note 727998 will help you on how to do this.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev. Yup I did refresh even did it couple of times but as I said didn't help me..