cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Deliveries in ATP Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

In ATP check or ATP Tab of Product View we found some sales orders and deliveries are hanging without Order Number with Some quantity allocation.

Because of these quantities assigned to Deliveries and sales orders,MAD is postponing.

These orders are not visable in MD04 of ecc.

I checked temporary qty assignment but no use.

Please Help.

Thanks

KANTH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

Is the checking group based on individual orders or collective. Can you check the daily view once. MAD could be in future because of forward shceduling or may be that the MAD is outside the checking horizon / replenishment lead time.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath,

>>Is the checking group based on individual orders or collective.

Its an Individual Orders

>>Can you check the daily view once. MAD could be in future because of forward shceduling or may be that the MAD is outside the checking horizon / replenishment lead time.

We are not using Checking Horizon.

Even i checked teporary Quantity assignments also.

thanks

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanth,

Can you check and delete the same using t-code /SAPAPO/AC06 - Temporary Quantity Assignments .

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already executed Teporary assignments transaction. But no use and i dont find any temporary assignments.

Please help.

Thanks

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I executed CCR , OM17 but no Use.

Any Guess on my issue.

Thanks in advance

Kanth

Edited by: kanthck on Jul 12, 2010 4:48 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KANTH,

Documents without order number in ATP are always temporary quantity assignments (TQAs). If the order number was known at the time of running the ATP check, the TQA carries the order number, otherwise it carries e.g. <unknown>. The TQA carries order number <unknown> until either the item is converted or a new ATP check is executed.

Please also have a look at the note 488725 mainly points 4.,5. and 8.

You can delete the old assignements with the report /SAPAPO/om_delta_remove_older (via SE38).

Alternatively you can delete the TQA's manually. Use transaction /SAPAPO/AC06., just delete the user and generation date and execute.

The system behaviour should be fine after the deletion of the hanging TQA's.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tibor

Hi Tibor/Lokhnath/Vibhav

Thanks for your advice.Issue is resolved.The problem is with TQA's.

Earliar I was trying AC06 with * in the User Field.I missed point 7 in the Note 488725.

Thanks

Kanth