cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q Status: Transaction Ready for Processing: BUT No waiting Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CIF Experts,

I have a situation for which I am seeking some generic reasons.

I see lot of Queues with Status as "Transaction Ready for Processing" that move to APO upon manual activation. Moreover there are no waiting Queues (for the Q to be on hold...Status does not say WAITING). I would expect that these Queues move on their own given that Q's for other documents move on their own and update APO. Now there is a development for the Queus in question..and this pertains to process orders with an additional data (these are process order queues). I dont want to go through the history here as of now (will elborate if there is no quick fix around this).....I am only seeking generic reasons as to why do I need to activate them manually.

Please advise.

Regards,

Loknath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes there may be depedent queues, which need to processed first.

We had sometimes hard times and manual processesing to some extent provided inital acceleration required to get the queues cleared automically aftwards.

Regards

Datta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using any bapi to convert process orders or to create planned orders in APO. If this is case you need to set event parameters in BAPI to activate those queues automaticaly. More details may help to sort out problem.

As a quick fix you may schedule program RSTRFCQ0-for outbound queue and there is similar for outbound too to activate the ready queues.

If conversion of planned orders into process orders takes place in mass you may also check by fine tuning your qout and qin schedular parameters like number of attempts etc.

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh and Datta,

I am not sure of extact nature of development but there is some CIF user exit to update "enhanced" process orders (with additional information) in APO. Reportedly the good process orders should move without the bad ones stopping them. In a sense they are physically independent process orders. Some of which have legitimate reasons for errors in updation to APO. The reason text itself is a development.

Let me tinker with your suggestions. Shall update on this one

Regards,

Loknath