cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post processing Error for PR's New error in Receiving system after transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the postprocessing screen in worklist we have post processing records with relevant to the target system.

When i select them and send to R/3 in the objects processed session the postprocessing status shows the records are currently being transfered.When i click on refresh the postprocessing status is new error in receiving system after transfer and with method text create.And for some entries the system makes them automatically obsolute which is the standard system behaviour.

1.My question here is why iam getting an error "New error in receiving system after transfer". What is the solution for it.

2.Is there any way to delete these entries after system processes as my client don't even want to see any error messages in post processing.

3. Is there any setting to display the log by which user the postprocessing records have been deleted.

Dhanunjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanunjay,

Check error log in ECC using t-code , CFG1. You PR must be having some error like no purchasing view or no storage location in master etc. Correct the error displayed and then try to push in postprocessing.

If you want to delete all these records, then mark it as obsolete and delete obsolete records using t-code /SAPAPO/CPPR.

But this will not remove inconsistency, it will appear again if you execute /SAPAPO/CCR

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav

Thanks for your reply.

In CIF post processing Reorg(CCPR) i can set process control as either obsolete or delete post processing records which have processed change pointers to ECC .I also want to know if i can see the logs which records have been deleted or made obsolete.

In postprocessing screen ( CPP) when iam processing the post processing records to ECC is there any log managent where i can see which user has processed these records.

Dhanunjay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanunjay,

When you delete the records you get the log in the form of popup. I am not aware of any t-code to check these logs of post processed records. Generally this is used for error handling, otherwise its of no use. I dont know why you need it.

For more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/f4/85ece6da3ba745b595c194c52903f5/frameset.htm

I hope your earlier issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Vaibhav