cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently our quality system was refreshed from production system . After that we are facing problems.

At 1st

EGJ > Error at step INSERT (job SAP_APPLICATION_STAT_COLLECTOR/1 in table TBTCP)

EGJ > Error at step INSERT (job SAP_APPLICATION_STAT_COLLECTOR/1 in table TBTCP)

I found a few sap notes for the above , but they dont clearly explain why there is an error in inserting in TBTCP . it is linked with spool requests .

2nd

8:15:31 DIA 01 000 SAPSYS EAS Failed to reschedule a periodic job

8:15:31 DIA 01 000 SAPSYS EBC > Job EU_REORG

In Sm37 job E_REORG has finished successfully starting at exact same time . So has the scheduler failed to schedule next run? or there are duplicate jobs being scheduled at same time.

i searched through portal by EAS & did found couple of notes but cannot link them .

Kindly help.

Regards,

Ameya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it was solved by the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

> EGJ > Error at step INSERT (job SAP_APPLICATION_STAT_COLLECTOR/1 in table TBTCP)

>

> 8:15:31 DIA 01 000 SAPSYS EAS Failed to reschedule a periodic job

>

The first error is explained in the below note:-

-

SAP Note 424756 - Sporadic job terminations: Cannot insert into table tbtcp

-

The second error in:-

-

SAP Note 1130883 - Periodic job is scheduled several times

-

Both pointing to duplicate schedules of jobs. Again, there are multiple versions of above notes(depending on you SAP release). In case you face this error even after following post-copy steps, you might implement SAP Note 424756 ( ! Prerequisite-SAP Note 307970). Please share your SAP version details.

cheers !

PRADi

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it is refreshed throught Database Restoration method, if i am correct then have you performed all the post instalaltion method after that, there are certain tables which needs to be truncated as it contains the information of Source system same applies with the background jobs also.

Regards,

Subhash