cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Org structure attribute for reservation for cost centers, WBS and Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As I discovered and as mentioned in another forum topic, attribute BWA should be maintained if reservations are to be created in the backend system.

However as said R/3 Movement Type Accounting Object are:

201 Comsumption for Cost Center

221 Comsumption for WBS-Element

231 Comsumption for Sales Order

241 Comsumption for Asset

251 Comsumption for Sales Order

261 Comsumption for Order

are different ones for each Cost Object in R/3 standard.

When the Shopping Cart is Created in SRM we allow user to make it for any Cost Object.

We have setup only one logsyst/201 in BWA it is accepted by backend for COst Centers but also for the others ones. That is not correct.

If we put more than one in BWA eg logsyst/201 and logsyt/261 (or all of them) Shopping Cart takes the first one still having another accounting assignment in the line.

We are using SRM4.0 and R/3 backend in Classic Scenario.

Is SRM not doing the selection based on cost assignment?

Then do we need to do it, via BADI BBP_CREATE_RES_BACK? With which Logic?

Thanks

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

you are on the good path:

use this BADI to determine R/3 movement type from the SC account category, via a custom mapping table for example.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I gave 6 points as 2 small confimations/questions are remaining.

1) Not in standard then?

2) In you solution I have a problem in case of Multiple cost assignment eg: 50% on cost center, 50% on WBS, what is your sugestion in that case? But in fact system is already reacting strangely if Mulstiple Cost assignment for same type: meaning 50% one cost center and 50% another one. In that case reservation is done all with one cost center. What do you think about it? Seems not to be mature functionality in relation with Cost Assignment.

Thanks

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

1) No, not is standard

2) I don't really now the standard reservation behavior. But looking at FM SPOOL_RS_READ_BAPI_EXPORTS, I can see that there is no movement type logic. So the only solution is to use the BADI BBP_CREATE_RES_BACK.

Rgds

Christophe