cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To IDoc Mndatory Fileds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File To Idoc Scenario. I am confused about Mandatory fields of *SNDPOR,SNDPRT,SNDPRN,RCVPOR,RCVPRT,RCVPRN.*. IDoc is created with Errors. Please provide the information to fill the fields.

XI SYSTEM:

1)Logical System Name: PIDCLNT009

2)RFC DESTINATION FROM XI TO R3 SYSTEM: T90CLNT100

3)IDX1: SAPIDS

4)IDX2: i have imported the IDOCs

R3 SYSTEM:

5)Logical System Name OF R3 SYSTEM: T90CLNT100

6)Logical System Name OF FTP SERVER: FTPS001

7)RFC DESTINATION from R3 SYSTEM to XISystem: PIDCLNT009

8)WE21: XIDDEV001

9)WE20 u2013 T90CLNT100

Please do the needful help.

Reagrds,

Giridhar.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am confused about Mandatory fields of **SNDPOR,SNDPRT,SNDPRN,RCVPOR,RCVPRT,RCVPRN.**. IDoc is created with Errors. Please provide the information to fill the fields

You can disable the control record if you want PI to fill the data at run time . (rt click control record EDI_DC and disable)

In the receiver IDOC channel check the option apply control record from payload ,this will make sure that the relevent mandatory field is filled up with the run time value from your configuration.

Only few fields are mandatory in the control record and you need to map some constants to it (if you want to overwrite the run time values )

You can refer the following help link where you can see which field is mandatory and what needs to be mapped for that.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/1a/0e3828539911d1898b0000e8322d00/content.htm

Hope this helps.. please post what errors you are getting.

Make sure that you mention the Logical system name for sender system in the business service -> adapter specific

attribute otherwise you will get ALE error .

Regards,

Srinivas

Edited by: Srinivas on Jul 11, 2010 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your quick response. I need some calrification. so i disabled the Control Record and i will test the scenario. From SXMB_MONI i can take the Payload where i can see the mandatory fields like "SNDPOR, SNDPRT,SNDPRN,RCVPOR,RCVPRT,RCVPRN". Thats i understood. so from the p[ayload i can take the values and i will fill the values in ""SNDPOR, SNDPRT,SNDPRN,RCVPOR,RCVPRT,RCVPRN". Please tell me if i am going wrong.

Another point is "Make sure that you mention the Logical system name for sender system in the business service -> adapter specific

attribute otherwise you will get ALE error ." I created Business Sytem for both Sender and receiver with corresponding Logical System Names. My Doubt is Why i need "business service -> adapter specific attribute". Please explain me with some more clrification.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Giridhar.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Giridhar,

so from the p[ayload i can take the values and i will fill the

just disable the control record and check the idoc specific identifier,apply control record from payload.

When you are disabling control record , no need to take values from moni and fill. The runtime will take care

of that.Once the IDOC is posted in ECC , go to tcode WE02 and check the status of IDOC posting and also the

values of control record if they got filled.

I created Business Sytem for both Sender and receiver with corresponding Logical System Names. My Doubt is Why i need "business service -> adapter specific attribute". Please explain me with some more clarification

I thought you are using a Business service for the sender file system, generally Bservice if used,but if you have

business system it is well and good as it is recommended by sap to have business system.

So in your case i think , there is no need to mention adapter specific attribute... if you get ALE error then try giving LS name and see if IDOCs get posted

successfully.

Regards,

$rinivas

Answers (0)