TMS histroy check using Solman7 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm running following environment.

• SAP ERP 6.0 SP11

• NetWeaver BI 7.0 SP12

• Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1

I would like to check import history of transport request on my ECC and BI systems from solution manager.

But I do not want to use TMS workflow functions (in Change request magement) for it, though.

I ONLY want to use the function that display import history on Solution manager.

Could you please tell me whether it is possible to display import history without TMS workflow functions.

If it is possible above, cloud you tell me how to implement.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Junichi,

To be able to display the TMS import history from SolMan without using the ChaRM scenario, you only have to make a domain link between your solution manager transport domain and all your others transport domains...

To do that, execute STMS transaction in each one of your domain controllers (clnt 000). In the System Overview --> SAP System --> Create --> Domain link. Then specify the info related to your solution manager system.

Once this is done, go to your solman and accept the domain link request (System Overview --> SAP System --> Approve).

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for your answer.

I set up as you said, I managed to do it.

But I would like to know other way.

Could I get a list of TMS import history by using something like report program which related to Change Management?

I would like to use the list for security auditing.

For this reason, I would like to display the list which contains timestamp, return code, owner, request number, executer by each systems.

If the report which can display import history is as SAP standard program, could you please tell me the report name ?

In addition, if I need any customizing, could you also tell me how to implement it too.

Thank you

Junichi Hoshi