cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD dirctly from Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a Notification in back ground after defect recording with reference to Inspection lot. Now the problem is when I am trying to take UD directly from notification I am not getting the hyper link for Record Usage decision in Action box of F2 Notification.

I have not done any changes for standard settings and standard settings are as follows

Task created with follow up function by using function module u201CMLR_PROCESS_MANUAL_UD_FAu201D

The above task has been assigned in Coding for Generated task/Activity of Action box function, and also assigned function module u201CQMLR_PROCESS_MANUAL_UDu201D in F2 notification action box function.

Could you please tell me what other setting required to do UD directly from Notification.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After assigning FM QMLR_PROCESS_MANUAL_UD_FA in the task have you closed the task & completed the task successfully.?

(you can switch to the usage decision, this function module must be entered as a follow-up action in the code of the task to be created.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Sujit,

As you said, I have closed the task & completed the task successfully , Still I am unable to switch to Usage decision from notification.

Regards,

Raj