cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPA Cache Probelm PI 7.1

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im facing a strange issue which I am totally not able to understand. As the problem is occuring in both systems simulatneously kindly request you to help this out. We are on PI 7.1

In the RWB Im getting this error in CPA cahe monitoring.

1. Central Adapter Engine

Connection to system AF using application Central Adapter Engine lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://host:port/AdapterFramework/rwbAdapterAccess/int?method=select" with user "null". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized"

2. Mapping Runtime Cache (Central Adapter Engine)

Connection to system RUNTIME using application RUNTIME lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http:///host:port/run/value_mapping_cache/int?method=InvalidateCache" with user "null". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized"

We are having a common SLD and the SLD is in PI dev.

Everytime this error happens, the communication channels stops picking up files and throws "not able to access the file".

If I restart the gava engine the the "Central Adapter Engine" throws a error in RWB--> Cache monitoring as "CPA Cache not updated with directory". So following this If I do a cpa cache refresh I get the " Connection to system RUNTIME" error (mentioned in point 2 above) , where the Central Adapter Engine will be in GREEN status for sometime and after that goes back to the error status mentioned in the point "1" above.

This issue is driving me crazy as I am not able to understand the system behaviour.

Have carried out SLD self registration, deleted the AE cache in SXI_CACHE, cleared the SLD cache but nothing is helps, restarted the java engine couple of times, stoped and started the

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please make sure that all the service/system users are not locked also check if there were any recent changes in pwd.

Please try troubleshooting RWB using the sap note 768456,if it helps.

Are you using value mapping ? please see if the value mapping is active in SXI_CACHE.Try removing

V.mapping for time being and test ,to know if that is cause any issue..just a try.

DO the SLD check and see if the required RFC connection are working fine and also check the user assigned /verify the password used.

Check with your basis if the parameters in exchange profile are maintained properly and cross verify it with any configuration guide.

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Trust me we traced the problem to be in the FTP server. Some security certificate was installed in FTP server which was not updated/installed in PI.

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The "not able to process the file" and also the "401 Unauthorized" error means

that you have no permission with the service user to access the service requested.

To correct that, please kindly go through note below and make SURE that you maintain

the same password for all the service users in all the places that are mentioned in the

note (SU01, Exchange Profile, ...):

Note: #999962 - PI 7.10: Change passwords of PI service users

With regards,

Caio Cagnani