cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Srm UWL error in WorkFlowConnector missing credentials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Srm 7.0 . my problem is the configuration of UWL.

when user logon the portal SRM do not to see theirs task.

in the help in portal check details the next error is display

Connector) :com.sap.portal.connectivity.destinations.PortalDestinationsServiceException:User is missing credentials for connecting to alias SAP_SRM. Contact your system administrator

I have rol srmadministrator and I can see the my task but all other user don't see nothing

some suggetions? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

I assume you weren't able to register the alias SAP_SRM as WebflowConnector as well, correct?

When you do the connection Test for the System in PCD, does it fail in Step 3?

If yes, please create a new system from template and use template Dedicated System (SAP_R3_Dedicated).

Enter all needed connections parameters and Systemalias SAP_SRM. Then perform the connection test again and register SAP_SRM as WebflowConnector.

Hope the answer is usefull for you, it worked for me (I used SAP_R3_Loadbalancing as template first and got the exact same error).

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check note 1133821, which suggests some tests when configuring UWL destination service.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's Ricardo.

I checking the sap note 1133821. to you I maintend Informed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hill Ricardo.

I have reviewed the sap note obtained the next results.

version of Netweaver for component UWLJWF

sap.com UWLJWF 7.01 SP5 (1000.7.01.5.0.20090825161547) SAP AG SAP AG 20100429173712.

the Rfc test was succesfull connect. but my users follow with the problem missing credentials.

ROLS . USER ABAP

/SAPSRM/MANAGER

SAP_BC_UWL_SERVICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions? We encounter exactly the same error message