cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check tansactions assigned to user in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to check the trasactions assigned to the User in SRM and how to assign/change the trasactions. for example: User1 is assigned to t-code BBPSC02 and want to change to BBPSC01.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To check all the roles and the transaction assigned to a User in SRM system, you can use the tcode SU01 and then enter the user id and press F7.

Now goto the tab Roles and there you can see all the roles and transaction accessess assigned to that user.

Now to make the changes you should have the authorization to do it, and you can do it from SU01 there as well by click on Change button. Just insert the new role you want to assign and remove the one which you want to remove for that user id.

Thanks

Ankur Goyal

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankamsuresh

>

(...)

> I want to check the trasactions assigned to the User in SRM

> (...)

You can use transaction SUIM to get user information.

>

(...)

>and how to assign/change the trasactions. for example: User1 is assigned to t-code BBPSC02 and want to change to BBPSC01.

> (...)

As explained by Lauren, you have to use PFCG transaction. Via Authorization tab, you can maintain transaction authorized for your role.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transation, application ,etc is integrated in the role, by assignment of the role, user's authorization such as which transaction can be used is determined. If you want to add specific transaction to a role,you could add it directly via tr:PFCG, and assign the role to the user.

Best Regards

Lauren

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

ask administrator to add a ROLE AND TRANSACTION BBPSC01 - CREATE A PROFILE so that he can create a professional form

so he can create a limit shopping cart

Muthu

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually this is hard coded, as far as I know.

Normally SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE is able to access BBPSC02 and SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER is able to access BBPSC01.

Kind regards,

Ricardo