cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Not made(initalize failed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see there are threads on this topic. But non of them solved my problem. I added a condition table in my access sequence on the FI side under taxes. However, in the pricing analysis, I see the table but there is yellow exclamation mark on all of the fields. For testing purpose I added the same condition table on SD side and I see the values for the fields. Is there some thing I need to do on the FI side to get the values populated to these fields? It's really frustrating me as my SD person is on vacation. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

I presume you are talking about US tax situation, especially using External tax interface (Vertex/Taxware etc.).

The condition records for XR1u2026XR6 in SD pricing procedure are u2018activatedu2019 through the activation of the same condition records in FI tax procedure. Therefore, the condition type names have to coincide in both: SD pricing and FI tax procedure.

The SD tax codes are equivalent to those set up in FI. When the tax code is automatically determined in SD, through UTXJ condition records, it and the departure country are used to read the appropriate tax condition record maintained in FI.

Having said that I don't see any reason for you to set up 'new' or 'any' access sequences in FI. You are talking about IMG activity "SPRO/IMG/Financial Accounting/Financial Accounting Global Settings/Tax on Sales/Purchases/Basic Settings/Check Calculation Procedure", right? The access Sequence used by FI typically is MWST which is essentially based on Country/Tax code.

If you need to add any new accesses, do it in SD for UTX1 ( access sequence for Header Tax condition UTXJ) or its equivalent.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your quick repsonse

Chandra Sekhar - I did the same and maintained the condition records in SD. However, when we try to release the billing doc SAP gives an error message - "SYST:Tax jurisdiction code at lowest level not transferred". Do you know the reason for this?

I guess the customer master has jurisdiction code which we do not need to use as the tax rate is being calculated from the condition record. Right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well..

1) Since Juris code is automatically determined by external tax system, firstly check if the customer master has this populated.

2) Test the Juris code determination using Function module RFC_DETERMINE_JURISDICTION with data similar to your probelm situation.

3) Check your Juris code structure definition - Tcode OBCO

4) There are a few OSS notes on the subject, especially if you are dealing with Warranty solution, I am listing them below:

728843 - Jurisdiction codes of different length- Upto ECC 5.0

1081089 - Tax jurisdiction code at lowest level not transferred- Warranty related

1078590 - Tax jurisdiction code at lowest level not transferred.- Warranty related

971253 - Causes for error message FF805 in SD- This would throw some light.

166898 - Tax jurisdiction level is not transferred- Valid for older release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is one more for a Inter-company situation:

1164205 - FF793 if cross-company posting with jurisdiction active

Let us know how it goes.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Tax jurisdiction code at lowest level not transferred

Check note 1078590

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi. We have this notes in our system already. I did some config change on the condition type and I am not getting this error anymore. I am getting an error while releasing billing "FF805: Tax statement Item missing for tax code P1". I see there are a lot of questions on this. However, SAP has not released the latest OSS note for this yet".

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Error FF 805 Tax Statement Item missing for Tax Code XX occurs if any one of the following applies:

- If the tax condition has condition value zero and condition base value zero.

- If the tax condition is inactive.

- If the tax condition is statistical.

- If you have revenue lines containing a tax indicator XX, but no tax line with tax indicator XX.

For resolution, kindly refer 1469906 - FF805 Tax Statement Item missing for Tax Code.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys. I was able to solve this by removing the custom condition type we had in the pricing procedure and added records in Vertex for the communication between SAP and Vertex. I appreciate your help and time on this.

Regards

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check FTXP transaction and if the condition records exists in VK13.

You might want to provide more details (what country the taxes are for, what conditions you're using, etc.). There also should be a message under the 'yellow exclamation mark' in pricing analysis.