cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/VIRSA/ZVFATBAK stopped after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently running the GRC compliance report to view log of Fire-fighter users and the transactions they have been using. This report is sent out to the FF owners every month.

We upgraded our system from 4.7c to ECC6 in early May and since then the /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK job has not been running and collecting the log data.

The /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK is now setup correctly again but we were hoping to run the job so it would collect the data from the previous month, up to the 9th of June.

I have been trying various techniques and selection parameters but have been unsuccessful.

Can anyone tell me any way of running the /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK job so that when I run report next week it will have all the data as far back as the 9th of June?

Any help is much appreciated,

Colm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

didn't saw this thread, else would have help you

pls let me know if you need any help

regards,

Surpreet

0 Kudos

With the upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6.0 you should also look at upgrading the RTA to the correct level for your basis component. You may be aware that there are different RTA versions for the varying basis components Thats where I would start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I will talk to the basis team about this but I probably should mention that on Thursday evening I was able to run the job for the 6th and 5th of July successfully. I had to go to a meeting then and when I came in on Friday morning the job was no longer working.

I wonder is it something to do with my selection screen?

If I want to gather all the data for the 2nd of July I am running it with a Start Date of 02.07.2010, a start time of 23:59:59 and a read time of 23:59:58.

As I said this worked for the 5th and the 6th but no longer works for me and there were FF enteries on the 2nd.

Many Thanks,

Colm