Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen when i do 'Run as -> Mobile Application'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to SAP netweaver Mobile.

When i do 'Run as -> Mobile Application' i am getting blank screen once i entered the user name and password in 'Application Luncher'.

Please help me out...

Regards,

Shiva Kumar G.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Are you trying to deploy the application on handheld device using local deployment(from IDE) ? If yes ,pelase check following threads for more details on your issue:

/people/sivakumar.v/blog/2008/08/26/local-deployment-of-mobile-components-in-netweaver-mobile-71

Regards,

Lakshmi

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First you need to deploy the build components (application). Right Click on the application component and select deploy.

Regsrda,

Nipun

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

It looks like problem User Authorization and to confirm this please set the property "com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.check_authorizations=false" under settings\configuration.props file and shutdown the client and launch again.

I hope it will solve he issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Joshi

anesh_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

go to the DOE admin portal and make sure that your device has assigned with DMSWCV's ( this should be operational ) and in users tab you need to have your login id

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are assigning the application from the DOE and the application is not yet visible in the Application Launcher window,

then as mentioned in the above reply you need to check the user tab in the Admin Portal and make it sure that the user is assigned for the particular device. Even after that if the application is not visible then you can try disabling user authorization by setting

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.check_authorizations=false

in the configuration.properties file

Regards,

Dhanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Are you creating mobile application in 'Mobile Applications for Handhelds' perspective?

If so, have you created an application inside the UI component? If you have created an application inside the UI component, it should get displayed in the application launcher.

Can you please brief the steps which you have followed to create the application?

Regards,

Dhanya

Edited by: Dhanya K Moni on Jul 14, 2010 7:44 AM

Edited by: Dhanya K Moni on Jul 14, 2010 7:49 AM