Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error upgrade EHP 701 BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the problem upgrade EHP 701 whit table oracle

CONFLCHK.LOG:

*ETQ161 Conflict check failed, rc = "-2", reason = "Internal error: OCS_CHECK_CONFLICTS_UPG: No NAVERS record for SAP_BS_FND 701"*

The process upgrade this stoped.

some of you have had this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> CONFLCHK.LOG:

> *ETQ161 Conflict check failed, rc = "-2", reason = "Internal error: OCS_CHECK_CONFLICTS_UPG: No NAVERS record for SAP_BS_FND 701"*

>

> The process upgrade this stoped.

The upgrade needs the component SAP_BS_FND 701. Did you create the necessary stack to be upgraded using Solution Manager Maintenance Optimizer?

Markus

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the source system release and target release ? OS and database release ? Is this ERP system or NW ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

source system: 700

target release: 701

database release: Oracle 10.2.0.4.0

System : Netweaver

All queue was created by Solution Manager, we used the same XML in DEV system and it worked

Edited by: Eli Daniel Ramones on Jul 9, 2010 5:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the upgrade was restarted for any errors? Check the table AVERS, CVERS and NAVERS for component information. I had similar issue with one of my upgrade, later cleaning the table and restarting the upgrade solved the issue. But not sure if this is recommended solution.

Regards,

Anand

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't change anything in AVERS table without SAP involvement, these are control tables if sumthing wrong will happen then it will make your system inconsistent.

Could you please check whether this components is present in your xml file or not ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solved problem momentarily

In the options installation add-on omit the component SAP_BS_FND, the installation continue.

later installation finish, attemps install component (SAP_BS_FND)