Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable UPDATE button of VA02 Condition tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to disable UPDATE button of VA02 line item condition tab for specific user ID.

Is any enhacement avaliable to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Paresh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do that with USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in LV69AFZZ and sub-screen 6201. I don't think there's a standard authority check for that, so you could build your own object and check it in the exit, then disable the button (BT_KONY, BT_KONX, etc.) as required.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

I think you can do this by variant and some configuration step and then with the help of your security team you can make this condition tab assecible to whomever you want. Hope it helps.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do that with USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in LV69AFZZ and sub-screen 6201. I don't think there's a standard authority check for that, so you could build your own object and check it in the exit, then disable the button (BT_KONY, BT_KONX, etc.) as required.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by Transaction variant. In exit MV45AFZZ subroutine userexit_field_modification populate TVAK-VARIANT = your transaction variant name for the required conditions. Check T-code SHD0 for creating transaction variant.

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Why go to the trouble of creating a transaction variant when you can simply set screen-input = '0' for the button if the condition check passes?

0 Kudos

Where should i write the programming logic.

And will the code LOOP AT SCREEN works in UserExits ?????

0 Kudos

In the user exit - look at the code and the call point - the loop at the modify is already there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create one trasnaction variant in trasnaction SHD0. You can disable all the fields and the tab in the transaction variant. Aftert that assign this transction variant to all the uses for which you dotn want to show the UPDATE tab.

Hope it helps.

L

0 Kudos

It's not the tab he wants to disable - it's the (single) pricing update button in the conditions tab at the item level. Again, a transaction variant is way overkill for that...

samuellucas_fink
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

is possible use the "userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp" of "MV45AFZZ" and clear the value of "TKOMP-KAEND_TYP".

Enjoy, Fink