Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Billing dates in Billing Plan in SD Contract orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing an issue with Billing dates in the Billing Plan tab in SD Contracts.

My requirement is to update the 'Billing frequency' , the field FPLA-PERIO in the Billing Plan. i.e if the earlier value was "50" - Monthly on first of month, my program would update that field with '92' - Semi Annually on First of month or '93' - Annually on first of month etc. based on certain logic.

The issue is that that though the value for FPLA-PERIO is getting updated, the billing dates in the tabstrip below are not getting altered after the new value of FPLA-PERIO is saved. So, if there were 10 lines earlier and post the update of FPLA-PERIO, the dates need to be only upto 2/3 lines ( based on semi annual/annual ), thats not happening. I've tried using BILLING_SCHEDULE_SAVE, 'SD_SALES_BILLINGPLAN_CHANGE' etc to achieve this.

Can anybody provide any inputs on this please ?

Regards,

Venkat.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved using alternate function module SD_SALES_BILLINGPLAN_CHANGE.

0 Kudos

Hi venkeeg

im facing with a similar issue than yours, im trying to update fpla-perio and fpla-horiz, can you help me?

i Will try with your solution.