cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule lines split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

in the schedule lines generally we find that there may be two schedule lines items that come for the same date one with rounded qunatity and order quantity and the second schedule line item comes with the confirmed quantity even if the same date is there both the line items,

please let me know would like to know exactly on what condition/ situation is the schedule line date

split up into 2 lines ? What are the possible cases for these schedule lines to split up ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The schedule line will split if the availability (confirmed quantity) differs in any way from the required delivery date and time.

Check transportation scheduling.

Regards

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I have another question in this context. even when the we have the confirmed quantity for the same date

we find second line item comes up in the schedule lines, Please can you any setting available to combine into single schedul line in such cases.

Thanks

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check what code you have in EXIT_SAPLATPC_002. This could be causing the split!

My guess is that you have some code somewhere in your userexits (MV45AFZZ/ZA/ZB) that is causing this split.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the very helpful answer, Please can you help me to figure out the setting where it splits the schedule lines in the order one with the rounded and delivery quantity and another with the confirmed quantity..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the input

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check requested delivery date in sales tab in sales order, as scheduline date pick up by default as requested delivery date . Also check First Date column at item level. There also you will get requested delivery date.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Trupti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check requested delivery date in sales tab in sales order, as scheduline date pick up by default as requested delivery date . Also check First Date column at item level. There also you will get requested delivery date.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Trupti