cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax inclusive in base price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have base price of material which is inclusive of vat, we can't maintain base price condition record without tax, please guide me to handle this.

Regards

Vivek Sharma

Edited by: Vivek Sharma on Jul 14, 2010 7:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Vivek

In your VAT Condition type Make Calculation type as "H" Percentage included

Now make condition record simply for you VAT condition type with required %, Now VAT condition will calculate the % as it is included in Basie price for example

Basic Price 100 INR (Including VAT %)

VAT 4% 3.96 INR (maintain "H" as percenatge including)

Net Price 96.04 INR

Hope it will solve the problem

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply, i had change cal. type is H but still its calculating 100+4=104 now what to do

Regards

vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharma ,

If it is so , how the value should appear in your Invoice Print out ?

How have you configured acc .determination for this ?

Is Vat hitting in a seperate GL account while billing document ?

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaraman,

Thanks for your reply, here my requirement is our base price is inclusive of tax as per contract got by customer, we have to show the same amount in invoice but in system we have to post vat in separate from this base amount so here my requirement is how can i exclude this amount from base price which should not be change in print out of invoice but in system amt should be posted without vat which is inclusive in this base price for vat i maintained a separate condition with separate G/L please suggest the best process to solve this issue.

Hope u understand

vivek sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

You can do the following to resolve your issue.

You Create a condition type say ZPIV - Price inclusive of VAT. Maintain condition record for this condition type. Make this condition statistical and required. Mark it relevant for printing.

You must be having a VAT condition in the pricing. You need to maintain the record for the VAT %. Assign account key in the pricing procedure.

Define new condition type ZPNV - Price net Value. Create a routine in the condition base value to calculate the net price after deducting the VAT % from the condition value of ZPIV. Assign account key to net price condition.

As a result in the invoice you will be printing the Price inclusive of VAT . In the G/L Accounts you will be posting net price and VAT separately.

Just let us know, if this works.

Regards,

Chetan

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Make only following setting in your VAT condition type

In Control Data 1 Section

1. Cond. Class "D" Taxes

2. Calculat. Type "H" Percentage Include

3. Cond. Cate. "D" Taxes

4. Tick on Group Condition

5. Manual Entries "D" Not possible

Only make above setting and create again document...........

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried this in the sandbox. And it works like this.

The material price is INR 300 per litre.The ZWST condition that I created has a condition record of 4 %. In the sales order for 10 litres of the material, the net value is shown as 3000 and the tax is 115.38.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

100 0 ZPR0 Base Price A 2 ERL

200 0 ZINT Income Tax 100 2 INC

210 0 Base Price+Income Tax 100 200

225 0 ZLTX Less VAT/CST 210 900 ERS

250 0 Base Price- Inclusive VAT210 22

300 0 ZVAT VAT 250 10 16 MW2

350 0 Net Price before Rounding250 300

400 0 ZRND Rounding Off 350 13 16 4 RND

450 0 Net Price after Rounding 350 400 A

___ __ ____ ______________________________ ___ ___ _ _ ___ ___ ___ ___

Hi chetan,

this is my pricing procedure i want to transfer base price -inclusive tax in G/L ZPR0 in print format what setting required for this please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Suggest you to creat one routine wherein you can do reverse calculation.

Keep the mathematical formula in mind i.e. if Base amount inclusive of Tax is =X and tax rate is Y% the tax amount would be

X/(1+Y%).

Activate the routine by using tocde RV80HGEN

Assign this routine against your VAT condition and assign the account key (& respective GL) where you want to get it post.

As long as printing part is concerned that obviously may be printed by selecting the "printing at item level=X" option against the desired condition type of your procedure.

Do revert if you need any other help.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay,

I m already using one Routine 900 to reverse back calculation and its working fine to remove tax from the base amount my query i want to transfer the amount in G/L which comes after the tax deduction from base amount not the base price which is inclusive of tax this base price i want only use for printing in invoice hope u will clear about my query. please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Which tax procedure you are following ? if it is TAXINN than assign the Tax code against the condition record and assign GL against the respective tax code in IMG settings.

Do revert if u need config clarification

Regards

Sanjay