cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme Change in WDA without portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I ve developed one WDA . Now i want to change the screen colour of my application , lets say i want green color in the header of the table . I got lots of thread regarding this but no one is relevant to me .

We have a portal where we ve implemented soem theme so it is possible to import the whole .css file to my WDA . If yes can you pelase list out the steps to achieve.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya ,

1st - You have to get the standard themes as template , for that execute report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS in abap editor

and Choose import to disk option and Mime reposetory path as /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/SAP_TRADESHOW

2nd - using Eclipse or NWDS edit the theams by your creativity

For refference how to use Eclipse editor for modify theme

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/10d5ef40-465e-2c10-9ca9-f548bfc3f236&override...

3rd - now you have to upload the theam in sap . for that create a folder in the path

se80 - > Click MIME Repository -> public->BC->UR Create a folder under this(eg: ztheam ) . and create another folder inside

ztheame (eg : theame name ) , again execute the report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS and provide that path

now you can use this theme bby passing value in application parameter SAP-CSSURL

Regards

Chinnaiya P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing Thred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos