cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert a template in a table of smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

In printing invoice, iam displaying invoice item details with in body of table, it has displaying some records but there was some gap between the records and border line of body. i want to place a template in a table but there was no change in output.

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

g

h

i

j

Gap gap

i want to fill the gap with lines, as the items displayed changes dynamically with billing document number

so i tried placing a template in main window but it is not working

it is possbile to fulfil my requirement

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to understand your requirement.

You mean to say, u wud like to insert lines in Gaps that is between 1 and a (long gap as i can see) ... or the gap between last content 3 and the black border line ???

And are you looping the internal table in smartform ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your response and my problem was solved.

I removed LINES WITH options with in main window and selected corrected pattern.

Bye

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I removed LINES WITH options with in main window and selected corrected pattern.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The border line that is displayed now is that of the MAIN window boundary. if you want to print a line immedietly after the line items end, then you need to use a suitable frame which is available in Table tab of table that you have created. These buttons are just below the Table tab described as SELECT PATTERN, OUTER FRAME etc.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Bye