cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS ATP issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please help me to solve an issue about ATP check in AFS. When there was insufficient stock for creating a SO, the schedule line would be split incorrectly (even I had carried out ATP check when I create the SO). If the quantity in a SO is more than twice the quantity of the ATP stock, the part which excess the twice quantity will be split out and rejected. When we carry out ATP check with VA02,the schedule line will be split correctly, the part which excess ATP stock will be rejected.

Here is an example:

1.Create a SO containing a quantity of 4496 of size MD. Now the ATP stock is 4490.

2.After the quantity was input, click the RqDlv.date, the ATP stock of MD become 8980(twice of 4490), the item didnu2019t split because of insufficient stock.

3.Now we carry out ATP via VA02,the item will be split for two items, the excess quantities will be rejected.

Thank you in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you implement any enhancement ? There shoudln't be a way for the ATP quantities get doubled without any reason. What are your stock elements for ATP check?

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. I had inquired SAP about this issue by OSS, and I was advised using note 1161843 to verify the results.