Want Running / Grand Total excluding supressed values

Dear All,

I have made a report in Crystal Report where there is 1 Group which contains database fields as Document No, Document Date, Customer Name and Sales Order Document Total and in the detail section I have database fields as Row Status of Sales Order Line Items as Open or Closed.

Now I have put a formula in the Group database fields that if any row status which is in the detail section has 'C' means closed then it should supress it. The formula is - if {Command.LineStatus} = 'C' THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE. This is supressing and I am having the report as per the desired requirement. Now I want to have a Total of the report which should show me the rand Total of Only what is shown in the report but the problem is that if I am putting the running total then in the grand total the Document Total which are supressed also are adding up. How to resolve it.

Means I only want a running or grand total of what data is been fetched and not the supressed values.

Please help and advise.

you need to create 4 formulas

numbervar x:=0;

numbervar x:= x+formula;

numbevar x;

reset goes in group header

calc goes next to the value being calc

display goes in footer

if you use a formula to count the records based upon a condition it should calc correctly

0 View this answer in context