Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM and Master Catalog

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have to setup CCM 2.0 with eClass as classification schema. I do not understand yet what the mastercatalog is. Is there just the schema (eClass with classification and attributes) or are there articles to?

We have 23 Supplier Catalogs running on Requisite all with eclass. These I want to transfer to CCM. Do I have to load eClass first in the Maste Catalog and then each supplier catalog?

Kind regards for help

Roman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

Master catalog is the place in CCM where all supplier catalogs are united in one (up to now) into the schema that you are using for procurement catalogs.

You are not able to upload articles (items) directly to Master catalogs. This is done by mapping product categories (material groups) from supplier catalogs. What you need to upload for Master Catalog is schema with product categories. When you map articles, in Master Catalog you can edit articles and change values or add characteristics.

It is possible to publish master catalog or you can create different procurement catalogs and publish them. Articles are distributed from master catalog to procurement catalog also via mapping.

HTH

Gordan

Answers (0)