cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP WebDynpro tutorial in ECC 6.0 server..

former_member182205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to web dynpro ABAP. I want to know how we can access web dynpro tutorial available in ecc. like if we are learning java webdynpro than within NWDS SAP has made available lots of tutorial for webdynpro, like wise i want to know which transaction or how to get tutorials within ecc/abap work bench.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Google search of SDN for text : ABAP WebDynpro tutorial |http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&q=site%3Asdn.sap.comABAPWebDynpro+tutorial&fp=1]

all sorts of links... just have a search on SDN yourself, you find plenty. It's worth doing a search of the site before you post. If you have a specific question about what might be a good tutorial to start on etc. and the search results can't help., then please do repost.

former_member182205
Participant
0 Kudos

No Chris, I think u did not get my question. Please understand wat i am asking for. I have with me lots of web dynpro tutorial which i have downloaded from SDN. but wat i am asking is: like in java webdynpro we use NWDS, within NWDS SAP has provided lots of tutorial embedded in NWDS only, so for first time learner , he/she need not to download java webdynpro tutorial from google or sdn, NWDS only will give us lots of tutorial to start with.

Same thing I am asking, whether in ABAP webdynpro also, do we have same facility or not ? do we have some tutorial available in R/3 itself like in ABAP work bench or any where in ECC server ? or from google and sdn only we have to download and read in ABAP web dynpro ?.

please understand first wat i am asking.

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

If you did search you would find that this question has been asked and replied to many time before.

The suggestion to look at the standard WDA applications is a good one.

For further apps - in SE80 under Web Dynpro Comp./Intf search for DEMO*

These are not tutorials as such but they are good reference. Package SWDP_DEMO contains all this code.

Good luck in your move from WDJ. Please do try to look for and use the many references that are available to you to learn on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

go to se80 ,select webdynpro for comp and type any letter followed by * and press enter then it will bring all the components matching with that pattern

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

former_member182205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I think u did not get my question. Please understand wat i am asking for. I have with me lots of ABAP web dynpro tutorial which i have downloaded from SDN. but wat i am asking is: like in java webdynpro we use NWDS, within NWDS SAP has provided lots of tutorial embedded in NWDS only, so for first time learner , he/she need not to download java webdynpro tutorial from google or sdn, NWDS only will give us lots of tutorial to start with.

Same thing I am asking, whether in ABAP webdynpro also, do we have same facility or not ? do we have some tutorial available in R/3 itself like in ABAP work bench or any where in ECC server ? or from google and sdn only we have to download and read in ABAP web dynpro ?.