cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto po creation after save sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

A s per my business requirement, We have mapped configuratin for auto PR creation at a time of order if stock not available, But system not create automatic PO after save sales order. I want to crate Automatic PO after save sales order, it is possible i know , But for that which type for configuration require i don't know, can anybody give me solution for this issue.

Thankls a lot in advance,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

brahmanandam_ausali
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Harish, Could you please let me know how did you solved this problem?

thanks in advance,

Brahma Ausali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's possible to create PO automatically after sales order is saved.

1. Set up back-to-back, i.e. PR can be automatically created after the SO is saved.

2. Item category - make sure 'Create PO automatically' checkbox is ticked.

3. Enterprise Structure --> Sales Organization - ensure that PO type, purchasing group etc. is maintained.

4. Transaction code SWETYPV - Ensure that both checkboxes are ticked for BO (object category), BUS2032 (object type), ALECREATEE/CHANGED and ERRORCHANGINGPURORD/ERRORCREATINGPURORD.

5. Optional: You could execute BD86 to check for consistencies (note that you can still get it work even if BD86 shows errors)

Regards,

HweeLing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear HweeLing,

Thanks, Issue has been solved,

Regards:

Haresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

problem has been resolved,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which method were you able to use to make this work for you? I also need to configure an auto PO generation from a sales order creation.

thank you!

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to create PO from PR automatically, you have to mark auto PO indicator in material masteru2014purchasing view. Also , in vendor master purchasing view , Automatic purchase order field should be marked. Addition to this, source determination, info record of material setting should be done. They try it out.

If it is still not possible then schedule background job with an event. It means the movement PR created job will run for conversion of PO. Basis/ABAP guy can help you for scheduling the job with reference to an event.

Thanks,

Milind C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am no expert in SD but I know, we can create POs from SOs directly. look at following config.

Sales and Distribution->Sales->Sales Documents->Sales document item->define item categories : standard item categories ALEN and ALES are provided with 'Create PO Automatic.' check box. This setting in conjunction with schedule line category (CB and CS in standard system) will create POs. Test and make sure.

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With Standard SAP, a Purchase Requisition will always be generated automatically. Then you can convert the PR to a PO in the next transaction.(See Scenario BPP 115).

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But system not create automatic PO after save sales order. I want to crate Automatic PO after save sales order, it is possible i know ,

Yes, it is possible via development (as per my best knowledge standard system won't create PO automatically from sales order)..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per knowledge, you can only automatically create PR in background on saving the sales order. And for a sale cycle piont of view, you require PR to create a PO.

For understanding, Automatic creation PO, refer following link:

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP