cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method to update the info structure S060?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in my program which requires to create credits for rebate BOM components and billed them and subsequently update to the rebate Sales Information Structure S060.

I have been searching for a suitable method ie via BAPI or BDC to update the SIS S060 but to no avail. Please let me know if there are any known methods for updating the SIS.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My main focus is on the available method to update data into info structure S060 in the program. Currently, i am unable to locate a suitable BAPI that can perform the function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello YTL

What Prakash mentioned (Using VBOF) works if you want to update billing documents retroactively, i.e. Billing documents were created before the Rebate agreement.

For regular rebate process, if you have set up all the config, especially update rules and activated update, it should work.

This OSS note gives general idea on Rebate Processing:

75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using tcode VBOF, enter your Agreement number, remove the tick mark from the "Test" check box and click on "Execute(F8)" button.

After that, completely come out to the "SAP Easy Acces" screen and then again go to the change mode of the Rebate agreement and see the Sales volume screen.

Thanks & Regards

JP